What Matrix Treats
Matrix Repatterning treats a wide variety of conditions that are frequently caused by structural imbalance. A few of the more common ones are:
· Head Injury / Concussion
. Sports Injuries (Football, Rugby, Volleyball, Hockey, Figure Skating..)
· Dizziness / Ear Noise / Tinnitis
· Repetitive Strain Injuries - Tennis Elbow, Rotator Cuff, etc.
· TMJ Dysfunction (Jaw pain/misalignment issues)
· Back pain, Neck pain
· Joint Pain / Stiffness (hip, knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle, foot, etc.)
· Unstable Joints / Restricted Joints
· Post-Joint Replacement Pain - Hips, Knees
· Nerve Pain – Carpal Tunnel, Sciatica, etc.
· Esophageal Reflux / Digestive Complaints
· Snoring / Sleep Apnea
If your condition is not listed here, find out how Matrix can help you by sending me an email, or by booking a free consultation.
Physical Therapy Solutions for Muskoka